Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Nice Cruise

Sail Date: November 04, 2007

The overall ship was nice, but I have to admit that it was not worth the money. I was expecting better quality service. I mean the drink prices were outrageous and I think that the food needed some major improvement as well as a variety of options not the same thing almost everyday. Even the formal dinners were not that great. The most enjoyable time I had was at each port that we stopped at. The first show was great the second was horrible. The activities could have been timed better.

Pros: Stopping @ all of the places we went

Cons: The drinks were too much, the food needs improvement....I could go on and on

Recommends Carnival Liberty? No.

Horrible. I think the only thing that my boyfriend ate was the ice cream. I mean things were cold or they were way over cooked. The desserts need major improvement. I was very dissatisfied. Even the formal dinners were bad.
Needed more variety and they could have been at better times. They had a lot of them during the dinner time.
The ship was nice and the staff kept it up to par so that was a plus.
The rooms were great since we were hardly done there.
The staff was good
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
I had a great time here - best Birthday ever! Swimming with the dolphins was amazing it has been something that I have been wanting to do ever since I was little.
Don't Miss: Swimming with the dolphins
Key West, Florida
We should have left earlier here and stayed later at the other two ports that was the only thing I did not like about Key West.
George Town, Grand Cayman