Nice Cruise

Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Carnival Liberty

6 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)

Sail Date: November 04, 2007

Ship: Carnival Liberty

Review Summary

The overall ship was nice, but I have to admit that it was not worth the money. I was expecting better quality service. I mean the drink prices were outrageous and I think that the food needed some major improvement as well as a variety of options not the same thing almost everyday. Even the formal dinners were not that great. The most enjoyable time I had was at each port that we stopped at. The first show was great the second was horrible. The activities could have been timed better.

Ship Experiences

Horrible. I think the only thing that my boyfriend ate was the ice cream. I mean things were cold or they were way over cooked. The desserts need major improvement. I was very dissatisfied. Even the formal dinners were bad.

Needed more variety and they could have been at better times. They had a lot of them during the dinner time.

The staff was good

The ship was nice and the staff kept it up to par so that was a plus.

The rooms were great since we were hardly done there.

Ports Of Call

Key West, Florida

We should have left earlier here and stayed later at the other two ports that was the only thing I did not like about Key West.

George Town, Grand Cayman

It was amazing.
Don't Miss: Margaritaville is a DON'T MISS

Ocho Rios, Jamaica

I had a great time here - best Birthday ever! Swimming with the dolphins was amazing it has been something that I have been wanting to do ever since I was little.
Don't Miss: Swimming with the dolphins

Pros: Stopping @ all of the places we went

Cons: The drinks were too much, the food needs improvement....I could go on and on

Recommends Carnival Liberty? No.