Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Wonderful Vacation

Sail Date: September 01, 2007

My husband and I just returned from an eight day cruise on the Liberty. We sort of had the wind knocked out of our sail because of a year of planning of going to Costa Rica and Panama Canal it had to be cancelled because of Hurricane Felix. Instead of Costa Maya, we went to Cozumel which was no problem but when they took Costa Rica and expecially Panama away for Nassau and Turk we really were disappointed.

Through all the itinerary changes though the Liberty Carnival staff was fantastic. They all seemed to go that extra mile to make everyone comfortable and to keep us safe. I thank them a million times over.

We found the food to be good in the Silver Dining Room. The Harry Supper Club was out of site and the chocolate was to die for.

Pros: Ship was hard to manuver. My husband and others were totally confused the way it is constructed.

Cons: Food was fantastic. Supper Club was great.

Recommends Carnival Liberty? Yes!

The Deck was never overcrowded, enough chairs to go around and even the Sport Deck was not crowded.
The only problem I had was with the layout of the ship. You appear to be in cubicles and most people had a hard time figuring out. Maybe with the Travel Documents sent they can send a map with explanations for people to study ahead.