Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A Great New Experience

Sail Date: May 20, 2007

My overall impression of the ship was great! It was my first cruise so I didn't really know what to expect when we showed up. It was a great atmosphere and the people on the boat were extremely friendly...the staff and the other cruisers. Everything was clean and well put together...it is amazing to see such a massive piece of construction floating on the water like that!

Pros: I loved our room and the view from our balcony. I loved all of the places that we ported as well.

Cons: The food.

Recommends Carnival Liberty? Yes!

The service was WONDERFUL but the food didn't live up to my expectations. I love seafood and was expecting it to be great since we were floating on the ocean but I was not impressed by any of it.
George Town, Grand Cayman
Margaritaville was awesome!
Freeport, Grand Bahama Island
I was expecting a lot more and was let down...
Costa Maya (Mahahual), Mexico
Loved this island...we had the most fun here! The prices were great and the people who worked in the town were extremely friendly.