Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Our Vacation

Sail Date: February 11, 2007

The ship was nice and clean. We had an inside room which was perfect, nice and clean, and it was a good size. The food wasn't as good as I was hoping it would be. I found that they didn't have lots of activities for people our age. Overall it was a good trip. The islands were beautiful. This was my husbands first cruise and I think he is hooked.

Pros: How clean the ship was

Cons: Food, lack of activities

Recommends Carnival Liberty? Yes!

Our room staff was great, the room was always clean. Our wait staff was the best, he made the trip for us.
Freeport, Grand Bahama Island
We really didn't do much here. We got off the ship and looked at the shops then got back on the ship.
George Town, Grand Cayman
We just walked around, but the island was so beautiful.
Costa Maya (Mahahual), Mexico
We did a dune buggy ride, and that was awesome. Would do that again in a heart beat.