Never Go Carnival Again

Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: January 01, 2007
Ship: Carnival Liberty
The ship was clean and decorated nicely. Cabins had enough space. The pizza and subs were good. The other food was worse than a cafeteria overall. There weren't many happy or smiling staff members. They seemed overworked and tired. I had been on a Carnival cruise before and said i wouldn't go again. NOW I mean it! I prefer Holland America for food and service and Royal Car. was also better.

Dining areas were left in a messy state for too long. Menus sounded good but tasted awful.

Great performances by singers and dancers.

Lots of lounge areas.

Didn't see cabin steward much.

Pros: Shows, Being with my family

Cons: Food, tired staff, non-personal

Recommends Carnival Liberty? No.