Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

My First of Many Cruises

Sail Date: December 17, 2006

Very clean, well lighted. It was like being in a twelve stroy 5-star hotel only we were in the middle of the ocean! The crew (with few exceptions) were helpful and informative and went to the extreme to accomidate our every need. The food was wonderful and if anybody went away hungry it was not because of a lack of choices of avaibility. Ths was our (my wife and two daughter and me) cruise and we are definitely looking forward to doing it again!

Pros: No worries

Cons: Excursions took up all of my time and i didn't get to sight-see

Recommends Carnival Liberty? Yes!

We had a room for 4. It was my wife, my two daughters and myself. We never wanted for towels, the beds were always made/turned-down when appropriate and everybody loved the towel animals.
Freeport, Grand Bahama Island
Because we did a snorkel excursion we did not have time to do any sight-seeing
George Town, Grand Cayman
Costa Maya (Mahahual), Mexico
From what I could see - the dolphin thing was a waste of time
Don't Miss: boat blast/snorkel excursion