My First of Many Cruises

Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

6 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 17, 2006
Very clean, well lighted. It was like being in a twelve stroy 5-star hotel only we were in the middle of the ocean! The crew (with few exceptions) were helpful and informative and went to the extreme to accomidate our every need. The food was wonderful and if anybody went away hungry it was not because of a lack of choices of avaibility. Ths was our (my wife and two daughter and me) cruise and we are definitely looking forward to doing it again!

We had a room for 4. It was my wife, my two daughters and myself. We never wanted for towels, the beds were always made/turned-down when appropriate and everybody loved the towel animals.
Because we did a snorkel excursion we did not have time to do any sight-seeing
From what I could see - the dolphin thing was a waste of time
Don't Miss: boat blast/snorkel excursion

Pros: No worries

Cons: Excursions took up all of my time and i didn't get to sight-see

Recommends Carnival Liberty? Yes!