Western Caribbean

Carnival Legend Cruise Review

Cruises: 7+ cruises

Overall rating:

Carnival Legend

7 Night Western Caribbean (Tampa Roundtrip)

Sail date: October 27, 2019

Ship: Carnival Legend

Cabin type: Balcony

Cabin number: 7239

Traveled as: Couple

Review summary

Have not been to the western side in ages. Cozumel left a bad taste in a mouth years ago so I have not been back. It was ok, but they are still pushy and I am not a fan. I loved the ship and the crew was so nice. I suggest taking this ship as it was just a wonderful.

Embarkation

Was easy, but we had FTTF

Ship experiences

Steakhouse was amazing, but they always are. The deli is so good love all of the sandwiches. Guys burgers and the taco are so good. Dining room was also very good and sea day brunch was amazing. The sushi is the best I have ever had

The Golden Fleece Steakhouse

The steakhouse is always so good. It’s worth it every time

Bonsai Sushi

Eat here if you like sushi. Its amazing and the price is perfect. You will regret not eating it

We love to just walk around and relax. The adult area is nice, but always packed. The shows we saw were good as well

The staff is always amazing. Our room was spotless very day and never needed anything because it was already there. The ship looked new to me how well they keep it up.

The layout is very nice and being smaller ship you get around so easy. It’s always so clean and they always are cleaning the ship

Loved it being on an end so it was like not having neighbors on one side. The a/c was cold which I love.

Ship tip

Go on this ship it is a perfect size between bigger and smaller.

Ports of call

Did an excursion here.

Belize City, Belize

The tender is about 15-20 minutes which kind of makes it so long. We did an excursion which was nice as it looks so poor in the area

Mahogany Bay, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras

Just went to the beach. The water not as clear, but it was nice.

George Town, Grand Cayman

Love seven mile beach here. Just get a taxi and go relax

Tampa, Florida