Carnival Legend Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A lot more good than bad, I recommend th

Sail Date: March 01, 2014

Just a few service glitches that were overcome quickly\, probably a lauguage barrier that you would probably see on any cruise ship.

The Belieze port was not that exciting\, I would like to see them go somewhere else.

However Isle Rotan and Grand Cayman were awesome!

Service in the dining room sometimes a little slow.

However if I had it to do over again\, I would\, these comments are just room for improvement\, nothing major.

Pros: Service

Cons: Belieze port not so great

Recommends Carnival Legend? Yes!

Went to one comic show\, and walked out within 5 minutes\, very raunchy.
Many people came off their excusions around the 3-4 o'clock hour looking for food and overwhelmend the service that was open at the time. Ran out of the 24 hour pizza quite often\, and according to my kids it was not that great.
Smaller ship\, so it did rock and roll a little more than previous boats I have been on.