Relaxing Vacation

Carnival Legend

Sail Date: January 01, 2013

Ship: Carnival Legend

Review Summary

This was my first cruise for me and my wife. We ate way too much but we enjoyed a very relaxing week. The staff was wonderful but some of the guests could be a little rude and inconsiderate (that might be on any cruise). We found the Serenity Lounge (Age 21 and over)a better place to relax than the open pool and sun decks. The gym also had a lot to offer and we never had to wait for equipment. Thanks to all the staff on the Legend for a very relaxing week.

Ship Experiences

We had any time dining and there were a few times we had to wait for a table but it wasn't very long. Dinners were great and there's a lot of selection at the buffets for lunch and breakfast. Pretty much standard buffet fare\, not the best but good and more than you could ever want.

Shows were very cheesy but fun.

All of the staff went out of their way to be helpful.

This ship is the second smallest in their fleet. Decor is a little out dated but they keep the ship very clean.

Stateroom was good and the steward kept the place spotless the entire time. We were right below lido deck so you could hear activity right above. I would choose a room one floor down next time.

Pros: Dolphin Excursion in Cozumel

Cons: Passengers

Recommends Carnival Legend? Yes!