Carnival Legend Cruise Review to Caribbean

A Great Vacation

Sail Date: January 01, 2014

Overall I liked the ship. I was set up just like the Carnival Pride so I knew where everthing was.

Pros: Mohogany Bay

Cons: Service in Dining Room alittle slow

Recommends Carnival Legend? Yes!

I would say the the rooms/cabins could be alittle cleaner. I do understand that there is little to no time at all between guest check out/ check in for the rooms to get a real through vaccumm and clean but maybe once a month they should do a real good clean.
Service in the dining room was alittle slow for both breakfast and dinner. Dinner was faster then breakfast but still alittle slow.
Please see above comment
Staff was GREAT!!!!
I thought this was ok not great but ok.