A Great Vacation

Carnival Legend Cruise Review to Caribbean

Sail Date: January 01, 2014
Ship: Carnival Legend
Overall I liked the ship. I was set up just like the Carnival Pride so I knew where everthing was.

Service in the dining room was alittle slow for both breakfast and dinner. Dinner was faster then breakfast but still alittle slow.

I thought this was ok not great but ok.

Staff was GREAT!!!!

I would say the the rooms/cabins could be alittle cleaner. I do understand that there is little to no time at all between guest check out/ check in for the rooms to get a real through vaccumm and clean but maybe once a month they should do a real good clean.

Please see above comment

Pros: Mohogany Bay

Cons: Service in Dining Room alittle slow

Recommends Carnival Legend? Yes!