One of our best cruises ever!

Carnival Legend Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: November 01, 2013
Ship: Carnival Legend
The ship had spacious cabins - more so than most of the 9 cruise ships I have been on. The service was excellent. Tender operation was quick and the food was really very good\, with the exception of not enough food at times in the Unicorn Caf (Lido buffet). Anytime dining often had long lines\, but I eat early and was not affected. Beds were hard\, but our 5 star room steward kindly padded them for us! Overall and excellent cruise at a great price. I would cruise this ship again!!

The food was overall very good with a few things\, namely desserts that were not that great. Although the Key Lime Pie was excellent!

The guitar player\, Edd is OUTSTANDING and his electric guitar show was concert quality. The Illusionist/dance show was also Vegas quality. Other activities were a little sparce\, but we were never bored!

Among the very best I have had on a ship!

Excellent size and layout with plenty of common areas and seating. The dcor is a little outdated\, but themed and charming. Very clean conditions all over the ship.

Although the ship is older and there is a little wear and tear in places\, the staterooms are among the largest I have stayed in and smartly designed to maximize space. They are well maintained as well.

Pros: Ship size and common area space.

Cons: Lido buffet did not have much food at times.

Recommends Carnival Legend? Yes!