Carnival Legend Cruise Review to Europe - Mediterranean

A Very Pleasant Surprise!

Sail Date: April 01, 2013

Traveled As: Family w/young children

With Carnival's recent problems I must say I had strong reservations about taking this ship! The deal was so outrageously good that we just had to do it. What a wonderful surprise--this ship and this cruise was every bit as good as any we've had on Celebrity\, Royal Car\, or Princess. I would not hesitate to cruise them again after this experience.

Pros: Staff attitude\, dining room food\, itinerary

Cons: Lido cafe variety was limited

Recommends Carnival Legend? Yes!

Great attitude\, very friendly. Security staff was a bit grisly but...nice that they were diligent.
Very nice people involved. I was quite impressed with the attitude they had.
Some good\, some so-so\, one amazing. Comedy mixed but overall good.
Good but showing age and use. Not offensively so\, but there were little things that gave it away. New cruisers might not even notice.
Dining room was excellent and had good variety. Lido cafe tried but I wasn't too thrilled with the variety. ON par with most lines we've been on\, but Lido just didn't thrill me.
Though showing some age the Legend is well maintained and looks to be in excellent shape. Clean and shiny\, as it should be. On par with most of the other lines and ships we've been on.