Carnival Legend Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Legends are made.

Sail Date: December 01, 2013

Lets start with the great service we had from our steward (Yossy) and our waiting staff (Winn).   Being that the legend is an older ship and I was going in off peak season the staff seemed to bend over backwords to ensure that they exceeded our expectations.   The ship is older and shows signs of wear (ex.  The carpet is worn).   The glass elevators are a plus and the piano bar at the bottom was a pleasant spot to spend a few hours.   Overall wouldn't say this was the greatest ship I have ever been on (~ 25 previous  cruises) but as far as price and experience would rate this above average.  I will end by saying that I am reminded every trip I take that the cruise is only as good as you ( or you and your mate) make it.

not applicable, no kids

Spend a few hours taking the dance classes. I have two left feet and the staff made the effort to not only help but improve my dancing skills.