Cruise [Carnival] was great !! Baggage handling by Delta the worst !!!!!!

Carnival Legend Cruise Review to Europe - Northern Europe

Contributor Level: Cruise Director

12 Night Baltic Wonders & St. Petersburg (London Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 15, 2013
Ship: Carnival Legend
The Cruise was great, Carnival worked with me even though I booked my flight direct with
Delta, Delta has no customer service when it comes to a lost bag, it took 9 days into my cruise for Delta to locate and deliver my bag on a 12 dat Cruise ..
If Carnival wasn't working with them to locate ,I feel my bag would still be lost. !! Carnival
provided free cleaning of my clothes wntil my bag arrived they were great !!! This is the short version of the Delta Baggage story !!

Excellent Cruise and Service