Carnival Surpassed All Expectations

Carnival Legend Cruise Review to Europe - Western Mediterranean

Contributor Level: Third Mate

Sail Date: April 22, 2013
Ship: Carnival Legend
From start to finish they treated us extremely well. Have been on numerous luding a previous Carnival Cruise. They stepped up their service as well as food to make me want to travel Carnival again. This particular cruise went to places where you normally wouldn't go which made for a more enjoyable trip. Got to see Croatia and now would want to go back.

The only negative comment I would have is I was in room 8218 and in the evening we heard the noises from floor 9 which was the Lido deck with people scraping the chairs back and forth for some reason. Luckily they didn't do it all night. I would probably want to get a lower level next time.