Great trip!

Carnival Legend Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Exotic Western Caribbean (Tampa Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 03, 2013
Ship: Carnival Legend
This was my 4th cruise, the first on a Carnival ship. The whole check in went very smoothly, from the available valet parking (for just $20 more), to checking in and getting our room cards, to embarking on the ship was quick and easy.
I had read reviews of this cruise and some of them were a bit off putting, but I decided a long time ago to just trust the majority and try it out. Well, I was more than surprised at how great things were. The staff was friendly and helpful, the ship was clean and fresh and the staterooms (we had an interior) were much larger than other cruise line ships. The food was tasty, plentiful and enjoyed by all of us. I would gladly do this cruise again.

did not use

Take advantage of everything offered on the ship. You won't regret it!

we actually went to Playa del Carmen by ferry