Carnival Legend Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A Wonderful Vacation Experience

Sail Date: October 01, 2012

The ship was lovely. I liked the decor and especially the glass elevators. I like that it was kid-friendly, and my boys enjoyed Camp Carnival so much that they begged for us to take them each day. I enjoyed most of the ports of call, with the exception of Belize. The staff was friendly and attentive to our needs,especially the dining staff, who always provided before we asked the things that our children would need, like the glass of milk for my neice, and hot chocolate for the boys without us having to ask. That was nice. We especially appreciated the way they helped us in planning a surprise birthday for my mom, and that cake was absolutely delicious.

Pros: I enjoyed the personal service that our waiters gave us in the Dining Room\, especially in helping us organize a surprise birthday party for my mom. They remembered all our names\, and personalized our service by providing the little things they knew we would need before we even asked.

Cons: I didn't like the fact that there was no coin machine in the laundry room\, and I had to go to the smoke-filled casino to get coins.

Recommends Carnival Legend? Yes!

Deck 2 did smell quite a bit of cigarettes\, especially when getting to the Truffles Dining Room.
I enjoyed the meal choices in Truffles. Each meal I had there was delicious. The choices on the Lido deck was also good. More themed options on Lido would have been nice.
All the staff we had attending to us went above and beyond to accomodate our needs. Again\, the Truffles Staff were the best.
The shows we attended were good. We especially loved the Karaoke.
My children really enjoyed Camp Carnival and begged us to go each day.