Carnival Legend Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

p
My husband and I traveled...

Sail Date: March 18, 2012

p
My husband and I traveled the Legend with 6 other friends and had the most amazing time. I highly recommmend this ship and the Carnival Cruise Lines. The food was very good. We chose the anytime dining but asked for and got the same table and wait staff each night. Cid and Nessie were such a very great team that it would be hard to find any better. We ate breakfast a few days in the dining room and a few days on deck 9. Chop Sticks was a favorite of mine. The cruise stops were also wonderful.....I would plead for Carnival to try to extend the time in Honduras since this was my very favorite stop.
p
The entire staff from Kurt the CD to the nice staff painting the ship were some of the best people that I have ever met.

Recommends Carnival Legend? Yes!

stay longer in Honduras