Carnival Legend Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Third Mate

p
Legend was overall a nice...

Sail Date: December 18, 2011

p
Legend was overall a nice ship all went well. I loved cruising at Christmas singing christmas carols in the atrium Carnival actually had snow fall down on us, that was cool. I liked the Christmas music playing over the speakers on the ship mixed with other songs so they didn#39;t drive u crazy. I felt the architect put too many silver urns throughout the ship, if u go on this ship you will know what I mean.The decor is not awful on this ship but, my least favorite of all the fleet, although there were also some interesting art that I did see. The adult serenity was nice , but too many saved chairs. Carnival must look into this issue. All in all everything went well we had a nice cruise. Oh! the food was good we had lamb medallions that were excellent served for this Christmas cruise. I heard they took it off the menu on all other cruises. As an avid cruiser I want Carnival to keep up on the food quality of their food don#39;t go backwards. I want everything all inclusive do not want to pay for all the little extra#39;s. If they keep adding extra#39;s it will cost us cruisers in the long run. I always write on my comment that I want all inclusive. The Oasis of the seas (Royal Caribbean) is notorious for this.

Recommends Carnival Legend? No.

clean & roomy compared to other cruise lines
good
I cruise a lot ... same shows on the ships
kids had a blast