Carnival Legend Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Purser

p
Since no one has reviewed...

Sail Date: October 16, 2011

p
Since no one has reviewed the Carnival Legend, I will give it a try. The Legend is the most beautifully decorated ship I have been on in my four cruises. Simply outstanding! Embarkation and debarkation were extremely efficient. We are used to good entertainment and music for dancing in the lobby (atrium) but were disappointed on this cruise. What music they had in the lobby was just weak and nothing to dance to. Hopefully this was just a temperary thing. You should check out Polly in Billie#39;s Piano Bar. She is a very talented Austrailian who will play and sing any of your requests from her list of several hundred songs. She transferred to the Legend from the Liberty, so I am not sure how long she will remain on the Legend.

Recommends Carnival Legend? Yes!

Cruise Photos

Entertainment Music in the lobby was poor