Carnival Legend Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Still good value for money

Sail Date: September 01, 2012

I believe Carnival is good value for the money. Remember you get what you pay for. I know I can pay more and get a better accomodation, the standard is acceptable .
Getting on and off the ship gets faster each year. The only annoying thing is the tardiness of the US imigration, our friends had to endure a long wait when disembarking. they were an hour late. I hope Carnival do a survey on them. I travel a lot and some imigration offices should be applauded for their approach and attitude, but there are others that should not be in a job.
The Entertainment was excellent, it normally is.
The quality of the food was very good, when it was served hot. This only happened once and was quicky replaced with a fresh new meal which was hot.
I enjoyed the flexibilty of being able to order a meal not on the menu in the main dining room.

Pros: In the main dining room\, being able to order food not on the menu. I had an excellent Indian meal one night.

Cons: Predictable menus\, lack of imagination on daily food themes

Recommends Carnival Legend? Yes!

Food on the Lido deck is good but displays a lack of imagination\, especially on the daily themes.
Menus in the Main Dining room were predictable\, but very good. I enjoyed ordering a meal that was not on the menu. I had an excellent Indian meal.
Did not dine in the Specialty Steak Restaurant. The menu never changes for year to year.
I would have liked the balconies cleaned more frequently
Overal staff friendliness\, willingness and ability to help was very good\, except for some bar staff.