Carnival Legend Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Almost got everything i paid for.

Sail Date: March 04, 2012

The ship was nice, the service from the stewards and wait staff was great unfortunately guest services dropped the ball. I Paid to have a bottle of sparking grape juice and a "happy Honeymoon" cake set up in our state room previous to arrival because it was our honeymoon and my wife's first real cruise so i wanted to make it extra special. upon arrival it was not there so i discreetly called guest services who said they would look into. A few days went by and nothing happened so i pulled out my paperwork from and went down to show them what I paid for and asked them to please set it up when we were on shore only to find out that the ship had to contact their headquarters. Long story short Carnival answered back saying the only thing they could do for me is give me a free call to to work it out with them. As you can imagian they told me they would look into it and get back with me, which they did not do. My honeymoon came and went and the same bottles of drink and type of cake that were given away free at every show and birthday dinner could not find there way to my Stateroom and i was out the $50 i paid. Thankfully my loving wife was not upset or disappointed, unfortunately for carnival and i was. I don't think i will be book with either again if the situation stays the way it is. Other than that thought i t was a pleasurable time.

Pros: The Destinations, Food, and People.

Cons: Paid for the Honey moon package but received nothing all week.

Recommends Carnival Legend? Yes!

the ship newspaper was relatively ambiguous and really only listed a name and time of events and shows, not a description. the comedy shows were funny but the dance and singing shows were below average and with out entertainment value.
Not a fan of the salt water pools but the layout was nice.
Went with a balcony room, absolutely loved the view and our stateroom steward who was probably the nicest person we met on the cruise. Truly great.
Breakfast in bed as a wake up call each morning is the best thing ever!
The best part of the cruise aside from Rotan.