Carnival Legend Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Not my favorite cruise!!!!

Sail Date: October 01, 2011

Myself and my wife sailed on the Legend and definitely will not do so again. This was my 46th cruise and wow what a disappointment, the service leaves alot to be desired. From the stateroom quality to the dining room service was in my opinion the worst I have sailed on in 30 years. For the people on a first cruise this my be good but Norwegian and Celebrity as well as Royal Caribbean offer a much more awesome cruise experience. We actually left the cruise and flew back to Tampa after 3 days aboard, along with 2 other couples that were on their honeymoon. I am really not a hard person to please but for 2500.00 I feel was a huge waste of money. I will not sail with Carnival again.

Pros: Getting off the ship

Cons: Service

Recommends Carnival Legend? No.