Carnival Legend Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A slow pace cruise

Sail Date: June 01, 2011

the Legand is a beautiful ship it just needs to have more to do for the adults on the ship, everything to entertain the adults started way to late we are on vacation dancing and have adult time should start around 9:00 pm not 11:00

Pros: the comedy show

Cons: the time spent with nothing to do they need more activities for the adults

Recommends Carnival Legend? No.

I know the food is excellent because this was my second time on this ship,but for some reason my dinner was put at 8:15 I can't eat that late so I never had the pleasure of enjoying the dinning I lived on salads and yogurt the whole trip. because mostly all food on ledo deck was fryed or carbs.
Belize City, Belize

Don't Miss: tubing
Mahogany Bay, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras

Don't Miss: the beach and tree lining
George Town, Grand Cayman