A slow pace cruise

Carnival Legend Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: June 01, 2011
Ship: Carnival Legend
the Legand is a beautiful ship it just needs to have more to do for the adults on the ship, everything to entertain the adults started way to late we are on vacation dancing and have adult time should start around 9:00 pm not 11:00

I know the food is excellent because this was my second time on this ship,but for some reason my dinner was put at 8:15 I can't eat that late so I never had the pleasure of enjoying the dinning I lived on salads and yogurt the whole trip. because mostly all food on ledo deck was fryed or carbs.

Don't Miss: tubing

Don't Miss: all the shops

Don't Miss: the beach and tree lining

Pros: the comedy show

Cons: the time spent with nothing to do they need more activities for the adults

Recommends Carnival Legend? No.