1st Cruise...Definitely NOT LAST!!!

Carnival Legend Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: June 01, 2011
We didn't have anything to compare this cruise to and we set off not expecting a great deal. We were blown away with the Legend....not because it is some spectacular or magnificent vessel, but because it is comfortable and the crew is amazing! We had Konten in the Dining Room, Big O as the Room Steward, and Iwayan as the drink server and I can assure you, these 3 guys helped make this the best experience we have ever had. We drove the 8 hours to Tampa and I had already begun scheduling our next cruise by the time we made the 4 hour mark on our return drive. I love this ship!!!! I love this crew!!! I love the ports - Cozumel, Mahogany Bay, Honduras, Grand Cayman, and Belize. Belize was my least favorite.....just something about Armed Military carrying AK47's un-nerved me a bit. :-)

Dining Room was delicious and Buffet was superb---especially the salad bar!

Jazz Hot and The Big Easy were the two shows in the Follies Theater....I enjoyed them tremendously. The comedy was a histarical hoot!

Entire family went, including my two grandchildren.....they cried to go to Camp Carnival...especially on Pirate Night!!!!

EXCELLENT

Excellent, we had an extended balcony on the starboard side. Perfect for watching the sun come up in the morning!

Pros: EVERYTHING!!!

Cons: Leaving the ship!

Recommends Carnival Legend? Yes!