Carnival Legend: a must!

Carnival Legend Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: November 01, 2010
Ship: Carnival Legend
This ship sparkles!

Our dining room was the Truffles Restaurant. Our head waiter was Elpedio and he was amazing and attentive. The staff made sure we were well taken care of. The bar staff wasn't pushy but always available and our water glasses were always kept full.

The shows are spectacular! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Jimmy is a great cruise director. Good humor. The comedy club is a must!

The staff was wonderful. They weren't just there to do a job. They were friends. They remembered our names, our drink preferences, so many things. Each staff member that I came in contact with made sure that I was having a good time.

The ship was just the right size. It didn't take me all week to learn my way around. The public areas were always kept clean and tidy. I loved the portraits of the old legends entertainers.

The stateroom was big enough to accommodate 3 comfortably. My only complaint would be the lack of electrical outlets. Bring a power strip! Paul was our steward and he did a wonderful job cleaning our room. He made sure to tend to our room at least twice a day. The towels were always folded in cute animal shapes and the bed was always turned down. Paul also remembered the names of all 6 of us in the group between 2 staterooms!

Pros: Staff, food, cleanliness, EVERYTHING

Cons: Room service had a limited menu

Recommends Carnival Legend? Yes!