We had a Nice Time

Carnival Legend Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Helpful Vote: 1

Sail Date: July 01, 2010
Ship: Carnival Legend
I've cruised Carnival before, but this ship lacked daily activities and interests for my age group. I was totally impressed with the ship's cleansiness, Cabin stewards and especially the Dining Room Staff. The food was fantastic,

Always hot, tasty and decorative

Activies included BINGO, TRiVIA, and lots of sit down at the piano sessions. I wanted younger activies.

staff was excellent. activies were great, but closing at 4:45pm each day, then sending them back at 6:00pm to resume their activities, disrupted my day.

always clean

Had a balcony cabin, and 3 of the 7 days the ship performed maintenance work, and we were restricted from it's use on the specified days.

Pros: Camp Carnival kept the kidsbusy and entertained throughout the cruise; The food was fantastic

Cons: Camp Carnival closed in the middle of the day each day; The adult activities fell short

Recommends Carnival Legend? No.