Carnival Legend Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

We had a Nice Time

Sail Date: July 01, 2010

I've cruised Carnival before, but this ship lacked daily activities and interests for my age group. I was totally impressed with the ship's cleansiness, Cabin stewards and especially the Dining Room Staff. The food was fantastic,

Pros: Camp Carnival kept the kidsbusy and entertained throughout the cruise; The food was fantastic

Cons: Camp Carnival closed in the middle of the day each day; The adult activities fell short

Recommends Carnival Legend? No.

Activies included BINGO, TRiVIA, and lots of sit down at the piano sessions. I wanted younger activies.
Had a balcony cabin, and 3 of the 7 days the ship performed maintenance work, and we were restricted from it's use on the specified days.
always clean
Always hot, tasty and decorative
staff was excellent. activies were great, but closing at 4:45pm each day, then sending them back at 6:00pm to resume their activities, disrupted my day.