Carnival Legend Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Fantastic cruise! I want to go again!

Sail Date: April 01, 2010

The ship was gorgeous and the areas I saw were clean and well maintained. We had a balcony stateroom and it had more than enough room for 2 adults and 2 teens. I really liked that the kids had their own places to go on the ship too.

Pros: The service, the food and many things to do.

Recommends Carnival Legend? Yes!

I was surprised by how much room there really is in the rooms. They were always cleaned quickly and I like the fact that they left fresh towels for everyone twice a day.
The ship was beautiful and the maps on each floor helped keep me orientated.
The food was outstanding. After the first day I started taking my camera to dinner because the presentation of the food was beautiful too. We had a wonderful server in the dining room. I was made to feel really special when, after only one dinner, our waitress remembered me and called me by name the next day....and I was on a different part of the ship.
Whenever addressing the ship staff, I was made to feel like I was the most important person they had to take care of. The bar staff would even remember our drink preferences and have it ready before we even requested a refill.
We went to several of the evening shows and found them to be very entertaining. Sometimes I felt that there were too many things to choose during the day and often times activities that I wanted to do overlapped.
My kids had a great time and made new friends with kids their own age. It made the whole cruise more fun for all of us.