A pleasant surprise

Carnival Legend Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: April 01, 2010
Ship: Carnival Legend
Having traveled Celebrity, Royal Caribbean and Princess several times I reluctantly scheduled an experience on Carnival. My friends told me I would not be happy with Carnival. They were wrong!! My experience on Carnival was as good as any of the other cruises I have taken. The activity on board is really unique as there is something for every age group. The ship catered to families and there were a lot of children aboard but Club Carnival kept them at bay with a lot of activities. Truly a pleasant experience. I will not hesitate to recommend Carnival to anyone.

Pros: Cabin size and balcony

Cons: Buffet lines on Lido deck

Recommends Carnival Legend? Yes!