A Good Cruise!

Carnival Legend Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Helpful Vote: 1

Sail Date: November 01, 2009
Ship: Carnival Legend
The ship was very Nice! Beautiful! I liked the lay out of the decks. It seemed that everything was near my cabin. The service was pretty good in the dining room. The housekeeping service was the best!

Pros: The staff taking care of my cabin were the best! Always pleasant and accommodating. The ports of call were fabulous and the Ship overall was a very nice ship!

Cons: The food wasn't as good as I have had on past cruises but it was still good. The Karaoke is very out-dated.

Recommends Carnival Legend? Yes!