Carnival Legend Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Don't waste your money

Sail Date: October 01, 2009

Traveled As: Family w/young children

Room Type: Suite

This was our fifth cruise and I regretted every moment of it. If you are a family under the age of 50 with kids this ship is not what you would want to waste your money on. However if you are over 50 you might enjoy the quietness and lack of entertainment. The ship is dead and after 11pm at night it is like a ghost town. We had an issue with one of the staff mebers and after relaying our problem to mangement who apoligized and said the would take care of us, they never did. We had the penthouse suite and have traveled Carnival before but this was our last "Carnival ride" ever. Please dont waste your money here and go with RoyalCarribean if you need a great vacation. I waited a month to write this review to cool down a bit but I still feel the same today.

Pros: I loved the destinations

Cons: The entertainment was horrible and the staff didn't seem to care if they had a job or not.

Recommends Carnival Legend? No.