Carnival Legend Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Clean and friendly ship

Sail Date: September 01, 2009

The ship was nice, felt a little smaller than some of the other ships I've been on. Pools were OK, I kept to the adult pool and that was quiet but crowded. The decor was a little wierd but it was definitely well kept and clean. The staff was pleasant. Our cruise director was fantastic!!
Our stateroom (a balcony) was wonderful. Felt large and open. I don't think I can go back to any other size room after being spoiled with the balcony.

Pros: energy of the staff

Cons: shows

Recommends Carnival Legend? Yes!