Great Vacation

Carnival Legend Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: September 01, 2009
Ship: Carnival Legend
The ship was beautiful and I was very impressed with the overall cleanliness. The food was fantastic, the quality and choices. The staff made you feel spoiled throughout the ship. I was a bit concerned because some had told me Carnival had the reputation of a "party ship" but even though things were planned late into the night for guest none of it disturbed my husband or myself who were usually back in out stateroom by 10-10:30pm. A really wonderful experience.

Pros: The Ship & The Food

Cons: A bit crowded at times

Recommends Carnival Legend? Yes!