Carnival Legend Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Nice, but not sure it's right for me.

Sail Date: December 09, 2007

The ship was clean and well run. The formal dinning each night was crazy-good and the people who did the serving were wonderful. The buffets were good ... but got old after a couple of days. If you like to drink and tour a small variety of bars, then a cruise is likely good for you. My wife and I don't drink booze and don't really dance ... so we got bored. The first couple of days of forced rest was good, but after we got rested we got bored and seemed to just move from buffet to buffet. (That's what most Americans need ... more buffets.) I did enjoy the shows and all the little tours of the ship.

The stops were OK ... but short. You have time to get off of the ship and do ONE thing ... then you have to get back to the ship and move on. That may be OK for some, but I loke to explore more and I try to get away from the beaten path and/or the tourist traps ... but that is impossible with the few hours given at each port. If you want a small tast of these places and a party boat ... cruises may be for you.

I'm pretty sure this is our first and last cruise. God bless

Pros: The shows ... dancers, singers and comedy

Cons: Little time at each location and limited "clean fun" adult activities on ship

Recommends Carnival Legend? Yes!