A Wonderful Cruise

Carnival Legend Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Exotic Western Caribbean (Tampa Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 18, 2007
Ship: Carnival Legend
Cabin Type: Suite
It was my parents and my first cruise. My Father was wheelchair bound. Yet we had the most Happy and Peaceful and Lovely time. The workers on board greeted us with the most Warm and Happy personalities...Welcoming us and making us feel that our Handicap would be no problem at all. Our Stateroom was Beautiful and Sharp looking with plenty of space for 3 adults. Great design. We Absolutly Loved our 7 days. We learned the ship and didn't want our cruise to end for atleast 3 more weeks. Our Family is huge and everyone has heard of our exciting stories and we are encouraging everyone to experience what we have.
I didn't get to visit here because I went inside my cabin to put my Fathers shoes on and another passenger stole our wheelchair from outside our door. We could only spend the whole day looking and worrying for our wheelchair because we rented it from Care Vacations for $125.00 and would have to pay $700.00 if we didn't return it. They never returned it. The only bad thing on our vacation and cruise.
My Family loved there and spent the day.....I stayed onboard with my dad.....
My Family loved there and spent the day.....I stayed onboard with my dad.....
I went on shore, but I was frightened at first outside the gate because the men were aggresive in wanting to give us a cab ride. We only wanted to shop in the little local huts to share our money with the locals and buy there items.....If they could be less aggresive, probably more people would go outside the gates and shop in their little huts.....
Oh I really Loved here and after Belize I really felt comfortable shopping there in the little town. We really liked this area so much. Also my neice is adopted form Hondorus so we were especially happy to bring her gifts from there.

Pros: We so Loved the wonderful employees and the delicious food and beautiful ship.

Cons: Our rented wheelchair was taken from in front of our cabin and never returned.

Recommends Carnival Legend? Yes!