Outstanding cruise!!

Carnival Legend Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Exotic Western Caribbean (Tampa Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 22, 2007
Ship: Carnival Legend
My reaction, as well as my group's reaction when walking on to the ship the first day of boarding, was "WOW"!! The glass elevators and the whole interior and design of it was unbelievable!
What a beautiful place. I want to go back and stay for a week. The diving and snorkeling was the best and to see all of these friendly sting rays in their own environment was amazing.
Don't Miss: Sting Ray City
Loved the zip lining & cave tubing (although the water was a bit cold).
Don't Miss: Zip lining!! My son can't stop talking about it and wants to do it again.
Went to San Gervasio ruins. Loved it. Saw huge iguanas, wild orchids, a beautiful hummingbird, huge termite farm. So much nature in such a historical and peaceful place.
Don't Miss: The ruins
Fabulous snorkeling/diving. Did not see much of Costa Maya's land. Very pretty water.
Loved the zip lining & cave tubing (although the water was a bit cold).
Don't Miss: Sting Ray City
Don't Miss: The ruins

Pros: The elegance of the ship's interior & of course, the food.

Cons: There was not one thing that I did not like.

Recommends Carnival Legend? Yes!