Carnival Legend Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Outstanding cruise!!

Sail Date: July 22, 2007

My reaction, as well as my group's reaction when walking on to the ship the first day of boarding, was "WOW"!! The glass elevators and the whole interior and design of it was unbelievable!

Pros: The elegance of the ship's interior & of course, the food.

Cons: There was not one thing that I did not like.

Recommends Carnival Legend? Yes!

Costa Maya (Mahahual), Mexico
Fabulous snorkeling/diving. Did not see much of Costa Maya's land. Very pretty water.
George Town, Grand Cayman
What a beautiful place. I want to go back and stay for a week. The diving and snorkeling was the best and to see all of these friendly sting rays in their own environment was amazing.
Don't Miss: Sting Ray City
Went to San Gervasio ruins. Loved it. Saw huge iguanas, wild orchids, a beautiful hummingbird, huge termite farm. So much nature in such a historical and peaceful place.
Don't Miss: The ruins
Don't Miss: The ruins
Belize City, Belize
Loved the zip lining & cave tubing (although the water was a bit cold).
Don't Miss: Zip lining!! My son can't stop talking about it and wants to do it again.
George Town, Grand Cayman
Don't Miss: Sting Ray City
Costa Maya (Mahahual), Mexico
Belize City, Belize
Loved the zip lining & cave tubing (although the water was a bit cold).