Carnival Legend Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Our family enjoyed the cruise.

Sail Date: June 01, 2007

The ship decor was kind of haphazard even though we knew the theme was all sorts of "Legends". However, it was immaculate!! Probably the cleanest ship I have been on. The rooms were probably the largest I've been in (that wasn't a suite). My girls (ages 10 & 13) really enjoyed the clubs and cruise and did not want to leave. We enjoyed the ventriloquist act and Blues Brothers Act but the other shows that we saw were only adequate. The talent was there but the acts just weren't very good. The food was good but not great. The dining service likewise was good but not great. The pools were nice. I enjoyed the spa but especially the training session on how to give massages for couples. We didn't get to play bingo as much as we had in past as they had them at night, would have prefered them in the afternoon. The only other issue was keeping up with where my kids were. Since they were old enough to check themselves out, I didn't know where they always were. It would have been nice to have a beeper or something. I would go on this cruise again though, especially for the price.

Pros: That our kids really enjoyed the kids clubs and met friends quickly.

Cons: The entertainment was not up to par. There were a few good shows but that was it.

Recommends Carnival Legend? Yes!