The best cruise yet.

Carnival Legend Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: June 01, 2007
Ship: Carnival Legend
After 11 cruises, the Legend was a step up in decor. Very elegantly fun. This was a family cruise for us with parents and 3 siblings and their spouses going. My sister's first cruise, my brother's 2nd and my parents 16th. We had a blast. It will be unforgettable for my sister and brother. The ship is beautiful and the ratio of inside to outside cabins is one of the best we've been on. Booking an inside guarantee early will almost certainly get you an outside cabin in the end.

Pros: Decor and comedians

Cons: Hard beds.

Recommends Carnival Legend? Yes!