Carnival Legend Cruise Review to Caribbean

Better than Expected!

Sail Date: April 09, 2007

Traveled As: Family w/young children

The ship is nicely decorated. There is plenty of music and live entertainment everything from a guitar player in the Casino, to piano player in the lounge, and shows. They were all better than average, and much better than I had seen on previous cruises.
During the day, the pool on the Lido deck was great. Plenty of food and choices for every taste. Drink service was great. The ship was completly booked and everything came fast with a smile.
For families with small children the babysitting service is great. The facilities are clean and the girls were really friendly. They also provide a beeper to locate you if your child wants you. My son is picky ,and he'll never stay with anyone without a fuss, but I was able to enjoy a few evenings with my husband due to this service.

Pros: Stateroom was nice with storage space, children's activities, food, and spa

Cons: Secruity when re-embarking, and dis embarking at ports

Recommends Carnival Legend? Yes!

Grand Turk Island
I only saw the port and it has a beautiful beach with crystal clear turquoise water. It was an amazing view.
Grand Turk Island
We went shopping, to the pirate show, and to Atlantis. Atlantis was fun and my son loved the pirates which is very affordable.
Don't Miss: Atlantis---Is amazing