Carnival Legend Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

What Happened???

Sail Date: April 01, 2007

Room Type: Suite

This was my 5th sailing on the Legend and my last. This ship was always in past cruises the best Carnival had to offer but not any more. Embarkation was smooth because we are concierge club and also in a suite. From the minute we boarded I knew things changed. The ship was visably showing its 5 years os service. We arrived at our suite at the rear of the ship only to find that huge wraparound balcony we pay for filthy and unusable. A call to the purser got it cleaned but why wasnt it clean to start with? The Legend always had the best food of any Carnival ship. At least it used too. The food on this cruise should have been recalled with the bad pet food.. Also the Legend was the friendly crew you always expect but now they are gone and the new crew has no idea of whats going on. Shame on you Carnival for taking my FAVORITE ship and ruining it............

Pros: Suite

Cons: Everthing else

Recommends Carnival Legend? No.