Carnival Legend Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

cruise to st. somewhere

Sail Date: March 16, 2007

Room Type: Suite

the carnival ledgend is abeautiful ship by any standards.however after two cruises on rccl the food and entertainment were disapointing.I was ready to get off after 5 days of an eight day cruise . I seemed the crew was doing the bare min. not going the extra mile ,mabey because the gratuities come off first thing and they know it.

Pros: the best thing about this cruise was the 450 parrot heads onboard

Cons: the evening entertainment was fair at best one hypnotist and comedian for 8 days

Recommends Carnival Legend? Yes!

Castries, St. Lucia
most beautiful island I've ever seen must book excursion next time or your at the mercy of the local's
Basseterre, St. Kitts