Carnival Legend Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Carnival's Best

Sail Date: December 01, 2006

Room Type: Suite

I have sailed on the Legend 4 times and am sailing AGAIN on it April 1st, 2007. From the moment you board you cannot believe your on Carnival. For some reason this ship is an entity of its own. The service, food ,roominess of the ship are not what you normally expect of Carnival. This ship is an experience to savor. I have cruised 73 times before and I would rank this ship with the Worlds finest and I'm not easily impressed or a major fan of Carnivals other ships. Do yourself a real favor and spend time on the Legend....

Pros: Everything

Cons: Nothing

Recommends Carnival Legend? Yes!