Carnival Legend Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

More than I ever expected

Sail Date: February 28, 2007

I was very pleasantly surprised at the beauty of the ship. I just couldn't stop looking around in awe at everything. The whole staff was so pleasant and treated us so good. They made our vacation extra special. We had such a wonderful time and the food was out of this world. I would certainly recommend this ship to everyone considering a cruise vacation. We can't wait for our next cruise with Carnival.

Pros: the cleanliness of the ship, the pleasant and friendly staff and the wonderful food

Cons: nothing

Recommends Carnival Legend? Yes!

Castries, St. Lucia
We enjoyed the tour of the island. It was very interesting to see the volcanos and the mineral baths. The waterfalls and gardens were also very nice. Our driver took us to a nice beach restaurant and we enjoyed a nice lunch.
Don't Miss: the volcano and hot mineral baths.
Basseterre, St. Kitts
St. Kitts was a beautiful island. It was my favorite. We spent most of our free time there on the beach swimming and snorkling. The water and the beach was just beautiful. I wish I had more time there. There was also ample shopping there.
Don't Miss: The beach and the water sports.
Castries, St. Lucia
Don't Miss: the volcano and hot mineral baths.
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
The town was very clean and we enjoyed a nice lunch at a beach restaurant. There are many shops, mostly all jewelry stores. If you are not interested in jewelry, it might be better to take a tour of the island and enjoy the beach.
Don't Miss: shopping
Basseterre, St. Kitts
Don't Miss: The beach and the water sports.
Philipsburg, St. Maarten