Carnival Legend Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Sail Date: November 24, 2006

This was my third cruise on Carnival ships. I was totally impressed with the improvements. The bedding was superior, especially the comforters. Having a robe to wear after a shower. Only one other cruise line offered this. The friendliness of crew and staff. Every one was so helpful and went out of their way to help. Officers, such as Ian on the Lido deck was especially helpful, the training of his staff was excellent. Everyone, from bus boy, deck hands, servers, chefs couldn't do enough to make our cruise the best. The staff in the dining room, the maitre 'd, his assistant, Ifo, our server, Singh and Hartawan were excellent. The shows were on par with Broadway. The costumes were beautiful and the talent was so professional. The salespeople in all the shops were pleasant, helpful and again, professional. Kathy in the Formal shop, Rick in the Jewelry store and all the others. I can't wait to go on another Carnival cruise. I haven't stopped telling people how impressed I was with your ship. Thank you for a wonderful week.

Recommends Carnival Legend? Yes!