Very relaxing, lots of food, and beautif

Carnival Legend Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Sail Date: June 01, 2006
Ship: Carnival Legend
Sailed June 5.2006 out of NY with my sister, who belongs to the Red Hat Society out of Ithaca, NY. It was a fabulous cruise, the people so friendly, open for conversation, polite and courteous. We had a fantastic time enjoying the sites and sounds of all the islands. Old San Juan was beautiful, took a tour and bought souvenirs, basked in the beautiful sunshine. St. Thomas, was my favorite port -of - call. Lots of roaming around, purchased some beautiful jewelry, cooled of in a nice local restaurant/bar even watched Oprah on big screen tv. Tortola, hot, hot, hot, loved the locals very friendly, purchased most of my souvenirs from them, after all this is their livelihood. I will never forget.

Pros: The STAFF!!!!!

Cons: Pool for adults to small.