Carnival Legend Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

relaxing and totally fun cruise

Sail Date: May 01, 2006

Embarkation in NYC was a bit rough as the ship had docked late so there was a delay in allowing entry onto ship, but once on, the fun and relaxation began. There are enough activities to partake and if youjust want to "veg" out and relax youhave ample opportunity. The crew members were so friendly and accomodating. I used the dining room for all meals, the staff was great and a very good variey of entrees. The buffet was was presented. I did sample the desserts. Oh so many choices!
We had great weather and the sea was calm. Only felt slight ship movement.
San Juan on Sunday is a bit more subdued, but there was an Artisan show in the plaza which had great hand made products. St Thomas is jsut a jewelry paradise. I had hoped to find some upscale clothing or shoes stores, but couldn't find any. If you couldn't find the perfect piece of jewelry here, it just isn't available any where. Tortola, our stay was a too short. Took a beach excursion, which was fantastic to Lambert Beach. Didn't have time to shop.
the shows are greatm especially the cast show on the last night.
All in all, a great cruise and on top of it, I beat the casino, not by much, but it paid for my duty free liquor.

Pros: completely stress free, no ringing cell phones

Cons: 24 hr availability of pizza only, shouldalso be burgers/