Carnival Legend Cruise Review

This was our 8th Carnival cruise and was everything that we expected from Carnival.Embarkation and disembarkation was a breeze. I can't say that the staff was friendly, professional would best describe their demeanor. I applaud them for the wide selection of food they offered on the Lido Deck. I was not happy though with the food in the dining room. The food was bland, the lobster was mushy, and the soup was barely warm. All-in-all, we had a wonderful time. We always do on any cruise. A vacation is always what you make it.