Carnival Legend Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Fantastic Cruise

Sail Date: February 01, 2010

This is the second time we have been on the Carnival Legend. It has been refurbished since last time in 2004. We always go on Carnival, the food is great and the price is right.

Pros: Inexpensive, yet great food, service

Cons: Entertainment

Recommends Carnival Legend? Yes!

Just not my cup of tea. I go to relax and the "Las Vegas" style shows as I said don't interest me. Dancers/singers are very talented though. Comedy was great. Cruise Director Jen Baxter was the best we have had so far and we have gone on 30+ cruises.
Nice open spaces, very clean, decor is a bit tacky, but who goes on a cruise to look at the ship?
Tasted like it was made to order
We always get a balcony, but the interior cabins are the same size.
Very attentive,as usual. Not stuffy like Royal Carib, Holland America, Celebrity, etc.
Although we don't use these facilities, they must work out fantastic, cause there were no children running amok.