Love the cruise

Carnival Legend Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: January 01, 2010
Ship: Carnival Legend
Very nice ship and crew except the cruise director. Worst I've ever ecountered on all the ships I've been on. The entertainment was below par too. Worse entertain ment for main shows I've ever been to.

Great meals, great variety.

Ship's cruise director was terrible. Very irritating. Worst main shows I've ever been to.
The group Lifeline in the Firehouse lounge was the best band I've ever heard on a cruise ship. Wonderful group.

Very Clean. Cabin Steward was wonderful and the service excellent.

Pros: The meals were wonderful

Cons: The cruise director was awful. Terrible irritable voice, enough to drive everyone crazy.

Recommends Carnival Legend? Yes!