Carnival Legend Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Awesome cruise and ship

Sail Date: January 01, 2010

I sailed on the Legend on 1/24/10 and was amazed at the ship. Everything you could ask for. Jen the cruise director was the best. Everyone was so friendly. Ovderall great experience. Ready to go back.

I had the dine your own time. The only drawback is that you may have to wait from 10 minutes up because it's so busy. etiher go at 5:45 or after 8. Most nights I had about a 20 minute wait. Ask to be seated in Melvins' area.

Love the waterslide on deck 10

Pros: Everything

Cons: spa tratements (too expensive) and the pushy photographers

Recommends Carnival Legend? Yes!

Smaller ship so easy to get around
Only bad thing was the same buffet breakfast items daily. I went mostly to the dining room.
Rooms were cleaned twice daily. Got to use the bathrobes in the closet. Nice Balcony. I was on the 8th deck
The best